UPDATE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS
In these difficult and uncertain times we are doing our best to ensure that we can still reach the people that need food support with the help they need, in a safe and responsible way.
Following the information and advice on keeping safe from the government we are making the following changes:
– We are closing our centres at Wharton and Cleggs Lane and St George’s Church until the crisis is over
– We are consolidating our Foodbank at The Well which will remain open between 12 and 2 Tuesday to Friday
– We will no longer be admitting the public into the building. You will be greeted at the door and asked to wait outside whilst we get your food together. We really want to say sorry that we cannot give our usual level of comfort and support.
– We are asking that while you are waiting outside you keep two metres apart: we have put tape on the handrail to help you with this
– If you need a voucher most of our referral agencies can do this online and over the phone eg Bolton at Home, Social Services, Health Visitors, Citizens Advice. Please do not turn up at the Foodbank without a voucher.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe.